Saturday, November 30, 2013

VibesUP


I endorse and recommend the products created by this company, VibesUP.  The company was founded by Kaitlyn Keyt, who started her career as a biologist, but through some extraordinary circumstances, she began to experiment with creating products that used a combination of piezo electricity, essential oils and aromatherapy to increase wellness in both mind and body.

Whether you are skeptical of these types of "remedies" or not, the products are delightful to look at as well as being functional.  All I know is that my life seems to be more happy and abundant when I am wearing the jewelry, drinking from the water bottle, applying the deodorant or lotions in the morning, or wearing the soles in my shoes or the infused t-shirt, etc.

Life Is Better With Your VibesUP! (main website link)
--click on "How It Works" to see detailed explanations and videos describing how these products have evolved.

Earth Bottles Store
--direct link to Earth-on-the-Bottom Bottles...I use mine every day...3 fill-ups means I'm drinking the daily recommended amount of water.  Unlike other water bottles I've owned, this one never gets that "bacteria" smell in it....hmm, could it be due to the "earth-on-the-bottom"?

I love VibesUP stuff!!  In fact, you'll find my name on a few of the product reviews.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment